Updated: Mar 15, 2021
Another bliss ball recipe! I mean, these little snacks never get old. This flavor combo is one of my favorites out all of the bliss balls I've made. It is the perfect combination of carrot, coconut, spices, and natural sweetness! Per usual, this recipe is loaded with nutrient dense ingredients, perfect for all day snacking; these ingredients include hearty oats, nuts, almond butter, fresh shredded carrot, and unsweetened coconut flakes. These are thrown together in under 10 minutes, and they are perfect for a grab n' go snack. I also love adding one crumbled on top of smoothie bowls, oatmeal, or yogurt!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Serving size: 10
1c gluten free rolled oats
1c shredded carrot
1/4c unsweetened coconut flakes
1tbs flaxseed meal
1tbs hemp seeds + chia seeds
1/4c almond butter
1tsp pumpkin pie spice allspice
sprinkle of ground cloves to taste
pink salt to taste
1. Add all ingredients to food processor and pulse.
2. Stop, scrape the sides, and continue to blender until well combined.
3. Once combined, start forming about 2 inch balls.
4. Pour additional coconut flakes into a bowl or plate and roll each ball around until fully coated.
5. Place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes and enjoy!
6. Store in fridge.
Be sure to shoot me an email with your feedback or message me on IG @ wellnesswithmak, so I can see your beautiful recreations. I'd love to highlight them on my feed. Also, don't forget to follow me to stay up to date with new healthy, mouthwatering recipes, life updates, fitness routines, and all things wellness. I look forward to connecting with you!