Updated: May 26, 2021
Back with another granola recipe— probably my all time fave recipes to make. The granola possibilities are just endless! This coconut cashew almond granola is the crunchiest granola, made with the simplest of ingredients. This ingredient list includes gluten free oats, cashews, coconut oil, almonds, vanilla, Butterfly Superfood Classic Nut Butter, hemp seeds, pitted dates, and pure maple syrup. That’s right, all gluten free, dairy free, refined sugar free, nutrient dense ingredients. Done in 20 minutes! I love throwing mine over smoothie bowls, but it’s all perfect for yogurt, cereal, or a snack.
Prep time: 5 minutes Bake time: 16-18 minutes
2c gf oats (i use half quick oats, half steel cut)
1/2c each: chopped cashews and almonds
2tbs hemp seeds
2tbs butterflysuperfood classic nut butter (use code wellnesswithmak for 30% off)
3tbs pure maple syrup
1/4c melted coconut oil
handful chopped dates (optional)
sprinkle pink salt
1. Preheat oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with baking mat.
2. In a large bowl, add all ingredients. Mix well.
3. Transfer ingredients to prepped baking sheet, press down firmly into one sheet.
4. Sprinkle with pink salt and bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and transfer to freezer for 15-20 minutes to cool.
6. Once cool, break into clusters. Store in air right jar!
Please give this recipe a link and comment if you enjoyed it, and tag me on IG @wellnesswithmak, so I can see your beautiful recreations. I'd love to highlight them on my feed. Also, don't forget to follow me to stay up to date with new healthy recipes, life updates, holistic lifestyle info, and all things wellness. I look forward to connecting with you!