Updated: Mar 21, 2021
The fall inspired recipes continue... this time with some chunky cinnamon-vanilla maple granola! This granola is super simple, ridiculously chunky, and includes lots of hearty ingredients, such as oats, almonds, walnuts, pecans, seeds, pure maple syrup, and more. I find this granola to be the perfect balance of sweet & salty, plus some fall maple spice. The strong maple flavor stems from one of Trader Joe’s new products: maple butter. I promise, it’s the best combo. Just throw everything into one large bowl, and you’re good to go. I love pairing this with cashewgurt, over overnight oats and smoothie bowls, and served as cereal with almond milk. It’s just as good for snacking, too! I may have tested that last option out...
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 25 minutes
2c gf rolled oats
1c whole almonds
1/2c chopped pecans & walnuts
1tbs flaxseed meal
2tbs chia seeds & hemp seeds
1/3c pure maple syrup/maple butter (trader joe’s)
1/4c melted coconut oil
2 scoops Vital Proteins vanilla collagen creamer
1/2tsp maca powder
1. Preheat oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add all ingredients to a large bowl (almonds can stay whole).
3. Mix until evenly coated, and transfer to the prepped baking sheet.
4. Spread evenly and press down into one larhe, firm sheet.
5. Sprinkle with pink salt and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for at least 20 minutes before breaking apart (I like to throw mine in the freezer for 10 minutes).
7. After cooled (it should be one large sheet), break apart into desired cluster size.
8. Store in an air right jar end enjoy!
Be sure to leave a comment/rate below or message me on IG @wellnesswithmak, so I can see your beautiful recreations. I'd love to highlight them on my feed. Also, don't forget to follow me to stay up to date with new healthy, mouthwatering recipes, life updates, fitness routines, and all things wellness. I look forward to connecting with you!