Ah, the time has come! Peach Crisp is here. I‘ll be honest, this was my first time both eating and making peach crisp; safe to say it was a major success. This crisp is packed with only the best of the best ingredients, such as fresh peaches, pure maple syrup, organic coconut sugar, chopped pecans, gluten free quick oats, gluten free oat flour, and a little more. The fresh peaches are juicy and the crumble is top notch. Being that I used my favorite, more nutrient dense baking swaps for this recipe, it’s completely vegan, gluten free, and refined sugar free. What’s holding you back? Perfect with some morning yogurt or scoops of vanilla ice cream after dinner, and done under 30 minutes!
Prep time: 7 minutes
Bake time: 25 minutes
Serving Size: 10
1c gluten free oat flour
2/3c gluten free quick oats
1/2c coconut sugar
1/3c vegan butter
1tbs nut milk
1/4c chopped pecans
sprinkle pink salt
2tbs pure maple syrup
1tbs coconut sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and set aside a 8x12 dish.
2. Wash peaches and chop into small chunks.
3. Add peaches to a large bowl and add in the rest of the filling ingredients.
4. Toss well until all peaches are well coated.
5. Transfer the filling mixture to your pan and spread evenly.
6. Now add all crumble ingredients to a large bowl and mix until combined.
7. Once crumble is well clumped together, add it on top of the peach filling.
8. Spread evenly and make sure all peaches are covered with a thick layer.
9. Add an extra sprinkle of cinnamon, coconut sugar, and pink salt, and bake for 25-30 minutes or until peaches are bubbling and the top layer is golden brown.
Be sure to leave a like and comment with your feedback and message me on IG @wellnesswithmak, so I can see your beautiful recreations. I'd love to highlight them on my feed. Also, don't forget to follow me to stay up to date with new healthy, mouthwatering recipes, life updates, fitness routines, and all things wellness. I look forward to connecting with you!