Updated: Mar 19, 2021
I’m not gonna lie, these turkey meatballs are probably one of the tastiest and most simple foods I’ve ever made. I’d take turkey meatballs over beef any day. These meatballs only require 5 main ingredients, and they are packed with organic kale and zucchini for extra greens. I love serving these over spaghetti squash or a homemade salad. This recipe features only nutrient dense ingredients, such as grass fed ground turkey, white onion, organic Tuscan kale, shredded zucchini, nutritional yeast, and spices. Yes, that’s it! No egg, no cheese— this recipe is entirely gluten free and dairy free.
Prep time: 7 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Serving size: 14 meatballs
1lb Grass fed ground turkey
1/4 diced white onion
1c organic kale or spinach
1 small shredded zucchini (optional)
2tbs nutritional yeast
1tsp garlic powder
1/4tsp dried basil, oregano, cilantro
1/2tsp Italian seasoning
Pink salt + black pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375° F and prep a baking sheet.
2. Add ground turkey to a large bowl.
3. Add kale and onion to a food processor to dice. 4. Transfer that to the bowl, along with the shredded zucchini.
5. Then add in the seasonings and nutritional yeast.
6. Mix well and then form into desired meatball size.
7. Transfer to prep baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. Flip meatballs over half way through. 8. Remove from oven, add to your favorite dish and enjoy!
Be sure to shoot me an email with your feedback or message me on IG @wellnesswithmak, so I can see your beautiful recreations. I'd love to highlight them on my feed. Also, don't forget to follow me to stay up to date with new healthy, mouthwatering recipes, life updates, fitness routines, and all things wellness. I look forward to connecting with you!