Updated: Mar 24, 2021
Is anyone else obsessed with the pumpkin spice perfect protein bars? I look forward to the fall season primarily for these bars. This granola resembles the peanut butter pumpkin flavor from those bars perfectly. Peanut butter and pumpkin together is pretty much the best of both worlds; it’s perfectly sweet and spiced. Just like all my other granola‘s, she is extra chunky, and loaded with nutrient dense ingredients, such as almonds, walnuts, pumpkin purée, pure maple syrup, all natural peanut butter, hemp seeds, and lots more. This granola adds the perfect crunch to any cereal snack, yogurt bowls, overnight oats, smoothie bowl, or an all day snack. Done in under 30 minutes— you don’t want to miss out. This recipe is gluten free, vegan, and refined sugar free!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 23-25 minutes
Serving size: 12
2c gluten free rolled oats
1/4c chopped walnuts
1tbs chia seeds + hemp seeds
2tbs pumpkin purée
1/2tbs pumpkin pie spice
1/4c pumpkin seeds
1/3c pure maple syrup
1/2c peanut butter
2tbs flaxseed meal
1tsp vanilla extract
3tbs coconut oil melted
pink salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350° F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Mix until we’ll coated.
3. Transfer to the prepped baking sheet, and sprinkle with pink salt. Press down firmly with a spatula or your hands to form one large sheet of granola.
4. Bake for 23-25 minutes, or until golden brown on top.
5. Let cool for 15 minutes before breaking apart. (I like to throw mine in the freezer to harden).
6. Once cool, break into granola clusters and store in an air tight jar.
Be sure to leave a comment, like, and rate below, and also message me on IG @wellnesswithmak, so I can see your beautiful recreations. I'd love to highlight them on my feed. Don‘t forget to follow me to stay up to date with new healthy, mouthwatering recipes, life updates, fitness routines, and all things wellness. I look forward to connecting with you!