Updated: Mar 24, 2021
This is one of my favorite granola recipes to date. The combination of sweet and salty is just killer. I don't know about you, but I personally love a chunky granola, and that is exactly this! This recipe uses Trader Joes gluten free mini pretzels and mixed nut butter, but you can swap any pretzels and nut butter you prefer. As always, this recipe is refined sugar free, vegan, gluten free, and is lightly sweetened with pure maple syrup!
1/2c of each: walnuts, pecans, almonds, cashews 3 tbs of each: flax seeds, chia seeds, hemp seeds, pumpkin seeds 1/4c unsweetened coconut flakes 5 dates 1/2c @traderjoes gluten free mini pretzels 1/4c @traderjoes mixed nut butter 1 tbs maca powder 1/2 tsp pure vanilla 2 tbs coconut oil melted 2 tbs raw honey + 1 tbs pure maple syrup 1/2 tsp cinnamon Sprinkle of pink salt
1. Preheat oven to 325° & line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add all ingredients to a food processor & blend until roughly chopped & clumped together.
3. Pour onto lined baking sheet & spread evenly, pressing down into one big sheet.
4. Bake for 25-27 mins or until golden brown & crispy around the edges.
5. Watch closely over the last few minutes bc it may burn depending on your oven.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for at least 20 mins.
7. Once cooled, (it should be one solid sheet of granola) break apart to your desired granola chunks & store in an air tight jar.
NUT BUTTER SUBS
almond butter, peanut butter, cashew butter, sunflower butter, pecan butter
Be sure to shoot me an email with your feedback or tag me on IG @wellnesswithmak, so I can see your beautiful recreations! I'd love to highlight them on my feed. Also, don't forget to follow me to stay up to date with new healthy, mouthwatering recipes, life updates, fitness routines, and all things wellness. I look forward to connecting with you!