Updated: Jul 13, 2021
Time to meet the most simple granola recipe out there— Honey Almond Granola! I love this flavor because it’s perfectly sweet and has the best crunchy texture. This recipe qualifies as simple, considering it only takes five ingredients; gluten free rolled oats, chopped almonds, raw honey, coconut oil, and pure vanilla. I doesn’t get any easier than that. Throw this granola over smoothie bowls and yogurt, or enjoy it with mylk and by the handful. Either way, you won’t be disappointed!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 16-18 minutes
Serving size: 12
1 1/2c gluten free rolled oats
3/4c chopped almonds
1/4c raw honey
1/4c melted coconut oil
1 1/2tsp vanilla
pinch of sea salt
*optional add ins: flaxseed meal, hemp seeds, chia seeds, collagen, pumpkin seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350° F, and line a baking sheet with baking mat.
2. Chop almonds if not already chopped, and add to a large bowl with the remainder of ingredients. Mix well until clumping.
3. Transfer to baking sheet and spread out evenly. Use a damp spatula to press the granola into one flat sheet.
4. Transfer to oven and bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
5. Remove from oven and transfer to freezer for 20 minutes.
6. Remove from freezer and break into clusters. Store in air right jar.
Please give this recipe a link and comment if you enjoyed it, and tag me on IG @wellnesswithmak, so I can see your beautiful recreations. I'd love to highlight them on my feed. Also, don't forget to follow me to stay up to date with new healthy recipes, life updates, holistic lifestyle info, and all things wellness. I look forward to connecting with you!