Is it just me, or is matcha fitting in absolutely everything? Besides it's extensive benefits, the flavor it embodies pairs perfectly with other flavors, such as coconut, cinnamon, and vanilla. For this recipe, I decided matcha and vanilla would be the perfect combination. Guess what... I was right. This granola is super simple, packed with hearty nuts and seeds, and is derived from nutrient dense ingredients. Such ingredients include: gluten free rolled oats, chopped cashews, unrefined coconut oil, flaxseed meal, hemp seeds, ceremonial grade matcha, pure maple syrup, and more. It makes the perfect addition to any smoothie bowl, oatmeal, yogurt bowl, cereal, or snack! Plus, this recipe is gluten free, vegan, and refined sugar free.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake time: 16-18 minutes
Serving size: 12
1 1/2c gluten free rolled oats
3/4c chopped cashews
1tbs hemp seeds
1/4c melted coconut oil
3tbs pure maple syrup
2tbs flaxseed meal
2tbs unsweetened coconut shreds
1 scoop vanilla collagen (sub protein or 1 1/2tsp vanilla)
3tbs cashew butter (i use Abby’s Better Coconut Cashew- code wellnesswithmak1)
1tbs ceremonia grade matcha
a few chopped pitted dates (optional)
flakey sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 F and line a baking sheet with baking mat.
2. Chop dates and melt coconut oil for 30 seconds.
3. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until well combined (should be clumpy).
4. Transfer to prepped baking sheet and spread evenly. Use a spatula to flatten granola into one sheet.
5. Sprinkle with flakey sea salt and bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Remove from oven and transfer to freezer to cool and harden for 20 minutes.
7. Remove from freezer, break into clusters and store in an air tight jar!
Be sure to shoot me tan email with your feedback or messages me on IG @wellnesswithmak, so I can see your beautiful recreations. I'd love to highlight them on my feed. Also, don't forget to follow me to stay up to date with new healthy, mouthwatering recipes, life updates, fitness routines, and all things wellness. I look forward to connecting with you!