Updated: Mar 15, 2021
Trying to enjoy all things pumpkin spice, but don't want all the sugar? his Maple Pumpkin Crunch Nice Cream recipe is what dreams are made of. This "nice cream" uses frozen bananas and coconut cream to reach that creamy ice cream consistency. You may be thinking that now your ice cream will taste like bananas and coconuts, but I promise~it won't. This recipe features maple syrup for that maple flavor, pumpkin pie spice for the pumpkin, and pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, and my homemade Pumpkin Granola for that amazing crunch factor. This nice cream can me eaten right out of the blender, frozen for dessert, eaten for for dinner or breakfast, I mean, truly anything!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Blend time: 2 minutes
Serving size: 10
4 large frozen bananas 1/2c organic coconut cream 1tbs maca powder 1/4c almond butter 2tbs pure maple syrup 2tbs pumpkin pie spice 1/2c pumpkin purée 1tsp pure vanilla 6 dates
1/4c pumpkin seeds 2tbs hemp seeds 1/4c homemade pumpkin granola
1. Peel bananas and freeze overnight.
2. Remove bananas from freezer and add to food processor.
3. Add in all other ingredients, except granola, hemp seeds, and pumpkin seeds.
4. Blend all ingredients on high until smooth. Stop every few seconds to scrape sides and continue blending.
5. Remove from food processor and add to a container or dish.
6. Stir in the granola and seeds.
7. Enjoy right away or store in freezer for later!
Be sure to shoot me an email with your feedback or message me on IG @wellnesswithmak, so I can see your beautiful recreations! I'd love to highlight them on my feed. Also, don't forget to follow me to stay up to date with new healthy, mouthwatering recipes, life updates, fitness routines, and all things wellness. I look forward to connecting with you!