Updated: Apr 26, 2021
Yes, you read that right... peanut butter and jelly cookies, with homemade blueberry jam if I may add. Let me just start by saying, I am obsessed. Every bite out of these cookies instantly transports me back to my childhood. Don't hide it, I know you know what I'm talking about. Anyway, these cookies are seriously so simple and contain the best, more nutrient dense ingredients. This includes: all natural peanut butter, pure maple syrup. coconut sugar, pure vanilla, organic blueberries, unsweetened nut milk, and more. These cookies feature my classic blueberry chia jam, made with only 4 simple ingredients. With that said, these cookies are fully gluten free, vegan, dairy free, and refined sugar free. Let's get started!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Bake time: 10-12 minutes
Serving size:12-14 cookies
1c + 2tbs gluten free flour
1/3c all natural creamy peanut butter
1/4c melted coconut oil
2tbs pure maple syrup
3tbs coconut sugar
1tsp baking powder
2tbs unsweetened nut milk
1/4c of my homemade jam (all berry works)
flakey sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 F, and prep a baking sheet with parchment paper or baking mat.
2. If jam is not already made, follow the recipe here to make my homemade chia berry jam.
3. Once jam is done, set aside to cool in fridge.
4. While that cools, make the cookie dough.
5. In a large bowl, add all ingredients. Mix until well combined.
6. Remove jam from fridge, and prep dough for cookie sheet.
7. Start by scooping out dough with cookie scoop. Spread and insert a small amount of jam inside (about 1/2-1tsp).
8. Cover jam and roll dough back into a ball. Transfer to cookie sheet and repeat for all the dough.
9. Flatten cookies partially (and carefully), sprinkle with flakey sea salt and bake for 10-12 minutes.
10. Remove from oven, let cool, and enjoy!
Be sure to shoot me tan email with your feedback or messages me on IG @wellnesswithmak, so I can see your beautiful recreations. I'd love to highlight them on my feed. You can also pin this recipe to your pinterest board! Also, don't forget to follow me to stay up to date with new healthy, mouthwatering recipes, life updates, fitness routines, and all things wellness. I look forward to connecting with you!