Brought right back to my childhood with these fluffy peanut butter & jelly pancakes! No need to have a boring breakfast, these pancakes are here to save the day. Besides their delicious flavor, they also require minimal ingredients. This recipe features simple, nutrient dense ingredients, such as gluten free flour, flaxseed meal, all natural peanut butter, pure maple syrup, collagen, unsweetened nut milk, and my simple homemade jam. There is seriously nothing better! The recipe makes a small batch, so you might need to double it a few times for the whole family; they’re gonna want to go back from thirds, I promise! They are gluten free, vegan, dairy free, refined sugar free.
Prep time: 5 minutes (15 minutes if making jam)
Cook time: 10 minutes
Serving size: 5 mini pancakes
3/4c + 1tbs gf flour
3/4c + 2tbs nut milk
1tbs vanilla collagen or protein
2tbs peanut butter
1/2tbs baking powder
1tbs flaxseed meal
1tbs pure maple syrup
flakey sea salt
2tbs my homemade chia jam (or store bought)
1. If you’re choosing to make my homemade jam inside of a store bought jam for this recipe, start by following this recipe for my homemade jam.
2. Next preheat mini pancake maker or a skillet.
3. In a medium bowl, add all pancake batter ingredients, besides the jam. Mix until we’ll combined and not too thick or runny.
4. Next fold in the homemade jam and gently swirl around a little in the batter. Don’t swirl too much because we don’t want it to turn blue.
5. Spray your mini waffle maker or skillet with coconut oil and transfer batter over. add a little more jam on top, do a tiny swirl, and let cook.
6. Repeat until batter is all used up.
7. Once all the pancakes are done, time to plate & add your fave toppings!
Be sure to shoot me tan email with your feedback or messages me on IG @wellnesswithmak, so I can see your beautiful recreations. I'd love to highlight them on my feed. Also, don't forget to follow me to stay up to date with new healthy, mouthwatering recipes, life updates, fitness routines, and all things wellness. I look forward to connecting with you!